HIGH PERFORMANCE AND TECHNOLOGICALLY INNOVATIVE THANKS TO THE DEFLECTOR
« Brushless » Motor minimizes ENERGY CONSUMPTION.
With the Cyclone 360°:
- High speed air (0.5 to 4 m/s) pulsed on the cow’s back generates a cooling sensation.
- Active from above, it suppresses the insulating layer on the cow’s back and reactivates thermal exchange via the skin.
- The airflow is pulsed 360° from above to below thanks to the turbine which destratisfies the air.
- By drying the flooring, the Cyclone lowers humidity and improves hoof and udder hygiene even in winter.
- Ventilated control box includes a factory programmed progressive variator.
- Easy installation using roof suspension.
- Belt driven = less maintenance.
- Quiet operation.
- Displaced controleur option using 0-10 V programming.
The « Brushless » Motor consumes less energy = up to 32 % electricity savings compared to conventional ventilators (as much as 250 €/year).
Averaged calculation based on local temperature in °C in Mortagne-sur-Sèvre (Vendée, France).
TEST RESULTS AT 3.70 M FROM THE GROUND
Cyclone 360 air circulation
AT 3.70 M FROM THE GROUND.
Drive: Belt with tensioner (Warranty 2 years)
Brushless Motor: Brushless Motor: 2200 Watts, programmed to attain 2000 Watts, 300 rpm/100 % (Warranty 2 years)
Variator Industrial: variator for brushless motor (Warranty 2 years)
Propeller: 6 blade aluminium: Diameter 1.83 m (Warranty 10 years)
Frame: Steel frame resistant to corrosion (Warranty 10 years)
Deflectors: Fiberglass (Warranty 10 years)
Diffusion: 360° optimum over 18 m at 3.70 m height
Air flow: 80 000 m3/h
Propeller speed: 300 t/mn
Amperage: < 4,3 A
Voltage: 400 VAC 50 Hz
Protection: Refer to wiring diagram
Temperature sensor: A sensor per Cyclone coupled with the variator and the regulator on a ventilated control box
Decibel: 62 dB at 0 m / 61 dB at 7 m
Fastening: 30 ml of stainless steel chain with 4 tensioners, 4 quick connects and 4 eye screws
Cyclone weight: 205 kg
Cyclone height: 1.20 m
Cyclone diameter: 2.12 m
Height above Cyclone 360: Minimum 0.65 m / 2.13 ft Optimum 1 m
Cyclone height from flooring: Minimum 3 m, optimum 3.70 m from the flooring to the base of the Cyclone
Ventec: Quebec ventilation specialist since 1993