COMBINES ALL THE BENEFITS OF A LATEX MATTRESS AS WELL AS THE TRADITIONAL SINGLE WATERBED
The Aquastar mattress is made of a latex underlay of 35mm and a waterbed that offers 70 mm of pure comfort. The mattress wraps and supports each animal’s morphology, while applying a uniform pressure (in cm2) to the entire body. Thanks to water, the Aquastar mattress reduces all pressure points, creates optimal blood circulation to optimize milk production. Natural evacuation of milk and urine at the rear of the cubicle.
- Perfect solution to inadequate slope.
- Hock protection from abrasion thanks to the peach skin finish and support of the waterbed. The rubber "accompany's" the movement of the animal.
- No deformation as water cannot be deformed!
- Seamless roll, a 35-liter pouch per cublicle (according to the width)
- Rubber made of 2 textile inlays with New Generation design and a latex underlay of 35mm, density 300 kg/m3.
- All mounting hardware included with installation instructions.
- Filling the pouch is quick and easy.
- Easy to clean
Included: The Aqua Board® creates an ideal comfort.
The Aqua Board® allows precise adjustment of bedding depth.
- Shock absorbers: the mass created by the water gently positions the animal.
Crushed straw or sawdust 300 gr / day / cow
Ref. 01MA9510: 1.00 ml
Ref. 01MA9511: 1.10 ml
Ref. 01MA9515: 1.15 ml
Ref. 01MA9520: 1.20 ml
Ref. 01MA9522: 1.219 ml (48")
Ref. 01MA9525: 1.25 ml
For technical details and guarantee, please consult our general terms of sale